I have big news! Carlos and I are moving into a new studio in Bridgeport CT. We're combining our two studios into one giant shared space and we're beyond excited. The loft is at the Nest Arts Factory at 1720 Fairfield Avenue. It's a vibrant and energetic building full of visual artists and musicians, a really neat antiques market (mixed media heaven!) and plenty of parking. This area of Bridgeport is about a block away from the border of the town of Fairfield and is very conveniently located just off of route 95.
- writing an artist statement
- taking effective photographs for web and show entry
- using social media to develop your audience
- learning how to approach a gallery
- tips and tricks for getting published in magazines and books
Now on to the photos! These are the "before" views of the loft. This one is from standing in the doorway and looking into the studio toward the windows.