My friend Natalya tagged me again and now I have to come up with seven new random facts.
1. I never have nail polish on my fingernails and always have it on my toenails. Usually in weird colors like purple or blue or green.
2. I can raise my left eyebrow solo -- and I'll confess here that it wasn't a natural talent, I taught myself to do that. One of my friends in high school could arch an eyebrow and I thought it looked so sophisticated (and really, what teen wouldn't want to perfect disdain in a simple facial expression?) I practiced every night for six months by holding onto my right eyebrow while trying to raise my left until I could do it with no hands. It's amazing what you can do with time and patience...
3. I became a step-grandma in my twenties. (¡Hola Matias!)
4. I read 3-4 books a week.
5. I'm allergic to olives. The immediate response of every single doctor I've ever had to that information is "Then what do you put in your martinis?" (note: I don't even drink martinis)
6. I love disgustingly sweet kids' breakfast cereal - Cap'n Crunch, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, etc - as a snack food. I know, gross.
7. I saved my sister's life.
If you're reading this and you want to play along, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment so we can follow you and see your seven random facts!